- Overall length: approx. 114.9 cm
- Blade length: approx. 93 cm
- Weight: approx. 1.05 kg
- Point of balance: approx. 12.7 cm from the guard
- Blade width at guard: approx. 1.9 cm
- Blade width at tip: approx. 1.02 cm
- Blade thickness at Guard: approx. 0.64 cm
- Blade thickness at tip: approx. 2.5 mm
Includes a leather scabbardThis model comes with sharp blade but you can use it for historical fencing, if you change the blade by a compatible OH2255 (blunt blade) made by the same manufacturer.
The steel is untreated and may have rust. To protect the steel you may rub it with mineral or synthetic oil.
The scabbard is designed for shipping not for storing so we suggest you not to keep the blade in the scabbard for long periods of time because metal can be rusted.
No returns will be accepted due to these issues.
This is an historic reproduction item. It has been designed following its physical appearance and materials but not in any case to fulfill all the same functions than the original piece.