- Blade material: spring steel EN45, heat-treated to approx. 48° HRC
- Overall length: approx. 96 cm
- Blade length: approx. 79 cm
- Max. blade width: approx. 45 mm
- Point of Balance: approx. 14 cm from the guard
- Including leather-wrapped wooden scabbard
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1150 g
Steel thickness may vary due to the handcrafted methods used on its manufacturing.The steel is untreated and may have rust. To protect the steel you may rub it with mineral or synthetic oil.
The scabbard is designed for shipping not for storing so we suggest you not to keep the blade in the scabbard for long periods of time because metal can be rusted.
Sheath is shown on pictures for illustrative purposes only and may not match with de supplied one. Sheath appear (colour or finish) may vary depending on used leather and it can´t be chosen.
No returns will be accepted due to these issues.
This is an historic reproduction item. It has been designed following its physical appearance and materials but not in any case to fulfill all the same functions than the original piece.