This is a reproduction of a buckler designed with a reinforced handle. The original was found in Dordrecht. Due to the thickness of the piece it can be used in battle.
- Diameter: 30 cm.
- Steel thickness: 2 mm approx.
- Material: Carbon steel 1060 and wood.
- Total handle width: 27 cm
- Useful handle width: 13 cm
- Handle thickness : 2,5 cm
- Weight: 1,60 kg
Steel thickness may vary due to the handcrafted methods used on its manufacturing. The steel is untreated and may have rust. To protect the steel you may rub it with mineral or synthetic oil.
No returns will be accepted due to these issues.